FMG MENA Fund
The MENA region, defined as Middle East and North Africa, accounts for more than 60% and 40% of the world’s proven oil and gas reserves respectively. With increasing demand for energy globally, much of the world’s future energy needs will come from this region. The proven oil reserves within the MENA region is the world’s largest.
MENA at a glance
- MENA oil supplies consist mainly of the cheap to refine light sweet grade;
- Healthy demographic conditions;
- Political and economic reforms gradually being introduced;
- 18 under researched and growing stock markets;
- Clean sovereign balance sheets;
- Very reasonable forward valuations and generous dividend yields.
If you are interested to invest in this fund, either direct or through your Personal Portfolio Bond (PPB), then please Contact Me for further information.
Downloaded: 91 time
Downloaded: 95 time
Downloaded: 93 time