FMG Combo Fund
The Fund utilizes a top down analytical and quantitative approach designed to give investors a broad and diversified mix of various asset classes. The Fund aims to offer investors approximately 50% emerging markets exposure and 50% exposure to a portfolio of traditional assets such as developed market equities, bonds, real estate and commodities.
FMG Combo Fund at a glance
- The FMG Combo Fund targets approximately half of the portfolio to emerging markets;
- The balance of the portfolio will be allocated to mainly developed market equity, bonds, commodities and foreign exchange;
- The emerging market allocations will include exposure to: Africa, Russia, China, India, the Middle East and Latin America;
- The investment manager utilizes quantitative models to assist in the asset allocation process;
- The Fund offers a long term low volatility alternative to investing in a World Index.
If you are interested to invest in this fund, either direct or through your Personal Portfolio Bond (PPB), then please Contact Me for further information.
Downloaded: 76 time
Downloaded: 89 time
Downloaded: 88 time