FMG China Fund
The FMG China Fund is one of the few and exclusive funds already invested in domestic A-shares. The Fund has direct exposure to over 2000 listed companies traded on the Shenzhen and Shanghai markets. We believe China is in the beginning, not at the end, of a major secular long term bull market.
China at a glance
• World’s second largest economy;
• Forecast to be the Globe’s main growth engine for years to come;
• Very reasonable valuations;
• Exposure to ‘new’ sectors such as new materials, new energy and healthcare;
• Strong domestic consumption;
• Over US $ 7.3 tn in national savings;
• With interest rates at current levels there is significant room for rates to fall.
If you are interested to invest in this fund, either direct or through your Personal Portfolio Bond (PPB), then please Contact Me for further information.
Downloaded: 85 time
Downloaded: 97 time
Downloaded: 121 time
FMG China Update, May 2015
Still plenty of room to grow for the economy…
…and the stock market.
The volume of trading on China’s major exchanges has reached nearly US $ 215 bn on several days this year. That’s around four times the value of daily deals on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
Chart Data Sources: Top: IMF World Economic Outlook (USD) , Middle: Bloomberg 2009-04-03 – 2015-05-22 (USD), Bottom: The Telegraph 2015-05-23
The above charts are traditionally considered reasons to obtain market exposure.
ARE YOU EXPOSED?
The FMG China Fund offers investors direct access to mainland Chinese A-Shares, thus differentiating itself from most Greater Chinese equity funds having exposure to Hong Kong ‘H’ shares. The fund is well diversified geographically within China and industry sectors.
Downloaded: 82 time